Tuesday, May 3, 2011

PL and Spring!

My great hubby let me borrow an old camp camera last week so the entire week was not lost!

Thursday, April 28- both of these were taken that day but I'll put the one of Shane and the kids on Wednesday. The other one is my dear friend (lived with her in Haiti) and her hubby and their sweet new baby N. We stopped on our way to visit my parents. It was too short of a visit but still so fun.

Friday, April 29 (Graham is 8 months old!) Making silly faces with Aunt Michelle.
Saturday, April 30- We had an Easter egg hunt at my sisters. Grace loved it! not the best picture (mom, yours was, I'll need a copy!) but it's still fun.



And the following- SPRING!
The bird's nest in our wreath. I was wrong. I've ALWAYS thought that blue eggs were robin eggs. I swore this up and down to Shane, no matter that the next is small and the eggs tiny. Well, I saw a sparrow fly out.. oops. :)
Our front yard- love the hyacinths!

I loved coming home from Florida to this beauty!

No comments: