Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas from the Hartmans

Merry Christmas!  We are having a few low key days and it's perfect.  We'll be home celebrating with just our little family.   
I used this picture for a Christmas card this year.  I didn't get many of them out.  If you didn't receive one , please look at this picture and know that we are wishing you a very merry time with your family.
Some people who lose a baby add them to their Christmas card but that didn't feel right to me.   I wanted to share her with you anyway.  My beautiful girl.  I'm missing her oh so much today.  It just doesn't feel right to not have her here.  Shane took the kids out this morning for me to finish wrapping gifts and have some quiet time.  I've been thinking of Ella and missing her.  I'm thankful for the alone time because when my oldest two walk in, I want to be ready to make happy memories with them.  

I am thankful for the birth of our Savior, who knows all our joys and sorrows.  I am thankful for great memories and for all three of my babies.  

Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)
Love,
The Hartmans

No comments: