Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Project Life Tuesday


Sunday, July 3- no picture
Monday- July 4th- we went to the Lake and spent the day with Grandpa and Grandma Diane. grace had a great time swimming and playing with the neighbor's granddaughter. I was a bit worried about Graham during the boat ride, but he did great! Sis? She was antsy but I'll chalk that up to lots of late nights. They were both asleep in about 2 minutes when we left.
Tuesday, July 5th- Took the kids for a walk and sister insisted that she needed her winter boots, cause it was muddy and rainy. Who am I to argue with that? :)
Wednesday, July 6- Our kids from church were at "that thing" (camp) this week. Shane has been helping with the youth for the past few months so he was there for camp. (like not working but being a leader). We spent our free time over there as well. Graham and Grace had many friends who helped by playing with them!
Thursday, July 7- Gracie's new friend, Abra. I wish they lived closer! :)
Friday, July 8- Girls weekend! Jo, Jodi and I went to Indy to run a 5k. Running was great, but it's all about the food!

Saturday, July 9- our race! This is us, just rolling out of bed and going to run. The run was along the canal and it was beautiful and fun. The girls did a great job encouraging me and keeping me going- I know I used to run often but it's been a long time and it was a great accomplishment. :)

No comments: