Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Project Life Tuesday

Sunday, June 26- I love these two!
Monday, June 27- We went with Shane to camp Indicoso. I loved seeing the ropes course he built. It is beautiful and will be an awesome addition! We had a great time meeting all the summer staff too.
Tuesday, June 28- we don't have a tv in our living room, but some evenings we'll put a movie in the one in our room. It's nice to quiet down with Grace and watch a movie.
Wednesday, June 29- Kelsey and I took the kids to Deep River Water Park. We had a great day! (and Graham turned 10 months!)
Thursday, June 30- Gracie's attire as we walked to dinner in the dining hall. (with too big black dress shoes)
Friday, July 1- Can you see that tooth? There are two there, I need to keep taking pics so you can see them!

Saturday July 2nd- We woke Graham up around 9:00 (he had been asleep since 5:30!) to go to the fireworks. I'm not sure he was impressed but we had a good time!

No comments: