Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project Life Late again

Monday Feb 21- My smiley boy. He's so much fun.

Tuesday- Feb. 22 no picture. I need to work on this!
Wednesday Feb. 23- We spent a few days with Grandpa and Grandma Diane. Not a great picture but you try to get a two year old to look! :)
Thursday- Febuary 24 Gracie's world.. lots of toys on the living room floor, watching tv with daddy. Perfect.
Friday- Feb. 25th. We had to run to Shipshewana and Grace fell asleep. When she woke up I told her we had a surprise for her. We went to the Mercantile building and rode the carousel! She loved it last year but this year she just wasn't so sure. Then when we were leaving she said "mom, where's my surprise?" ha!
Saturday- Feb. 26 Dad and Graham sharing some time together.
Two pictures for Sunday the 27th. Our family

and a sad attempt at both kids. To be fair.. I got a GREAT one of them with mom and dad on mom's camera. Grace was just "done" We think she was sad mom and dad were leaving. All day she kept asking for them.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I love the carousel picture. good job