Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Project LIfe week of 2/28


Monday, Feb. 28- I took the kids to Michigan for a girls haircutting day! Grace got a trim, and I got new color and a cut. Thanks Jess!
Tuesday, March 1- My little lady loves her some Elmo. :)
Wednesday, March 2- Gracie got a pedi and mani from Mommy!
Thursday, March 3- Oliver came over and played with Gracie for a while. He has the same boy magnetic doll that Gracie has in a girl. They play so well together. :)
Friday, March 4- Trip to PA! Graham and I went with my friends Jodi and Joanne, to Jodi's dad's house for the weekend. Graham was a great traveller!
Saturday, March 5- We hit the outlets with Jodi's sister. I'll use a pic on one of their cameras of us with all of our loot for PL but I just put this one in for fun, it was at Primanti Brothers. YUM!

Sunday, March 6- Home with Daddy and Grace! (they are pretending here)

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Good job. I especially like the one with the kiddos playing with the dolls.