Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
  • Time away. It wasn't what we had planned but we had a great time away in Indy this past week.
  • Garage Sales! Shirley and I hit a TON of them this weekend in Indy. I didn't know that people had them in October. I spent $50 and here is some of what I got.. pottery barn curtains, two CM scrapbook pages, 1 dvd, shoes for G. a bag, an Elmo stuffed animal, about 10 pair of pjs, about 15 shirts, about 10 pair of pants, 3 dresses, etc... All of that for $50! I didn't pay over $2.00 for anything. I was buying for Grace and for my friend's daughter (she passes it all down to Gracie!). It was so much fun!
  • Vacation- Shane's taking vacation this week and next. It's fun to have him home and to catch up on some projects
  • Thursday nights with friends! I'm headed to Ft. Wayne tonight to have dinner and watch tv with some awesome friends. Can't wait!

She just started coloring! We are working on not eating the crayons though. Speaking of them.. how do you say crayons? Do you say it like "craans" or "crowns"? I remember laughing at a blog I read when she said her husband says it like crowns and she totally made fun of him. Well guess what? Mine does too!

And this is just a fun picture for Grandpa. We like having you and Grandma at our house Grandpa. Come back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly I think i say "crans" Like I don't pronounce the "Y" or "O" at all.

Geesh... that's the most I've said the word crayons out loud... ever I think :) he he

Kristi said...

I say "Cray-ons". jason says "crayans" ..... too funny! I have never thought about it!