- my pedometer. I've been trying to walk 10,000 steps a day. That's a lot by the way. About 5 miles. I haven't hit it every day but it's good accoutability. Walk around the house during the day plus a good walk in there and it can happen. Today we walked to the grocery store!
- Survivor. I love survivor. What would make tonight better would be watching it with my Thursday night girls. I made Joanne's vegetable beef soup tonight. It was delish. If they were here, they'd eat it with me. :)
- Grass. I planted this little saucer of grass for Easter and apparently I used too much grass. But it is starting to grow! Maybe too late for Easter, but it is growing. I guess that one time I sprayed it with cleaner instead of water didn't hurt it too bad!
- MOPS - we didn't have it this week and I really missed it. I am enjoying the ideas, the speakers, and getting to know new ladies
- Jesus. Tomorrow is an important day for us, but Sunday even more so. I'm so thankful that He chose to die for my unworthy soul. I am awed that he chose to go through such agony for me. We are loved.
Stay tuned for 10 month lamb pictures!!!!