Sunday, April 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

I got this idea from my Ohio friend Jess (I have lots of Jess's in my life). I am not sure what or how I am supposed to link it but I wanted to do it anyway. It comes from The Simple Woman's Daybook. www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com How do I make the link active anyone?



Outside my window... cloudy and cold today. No sun like yesterday. It's a day for staying inside.
I am thinking... that I would like to organize my week so that I make sure I get everything done. We'll see if that happens.

From the learning rooms... in the process of learning how to make a garden! How much space to we need and how much should we plant. I love the internet!

I am thankful for... the kids in church today having fun waving their palms all over. I needed that to start my focus of this week.

From the kitchen... low fat chocolate muffins. I'm trying a new recipe that includes ground oats and baby prunes!

I am wearing... black long sleeved shirt, black shoes and khakis (I'm getting closer to my prepregnancy clothes!!)

I am reading... some prevention magazines my MIL gave me

I am hoping... that this week will be productive and that my daughter will stop her fussiness (she woke up a bit cranky today!)

I am creating...scrapbook pages! I am trying to do as many as I can in the month of April. It's a fun challenge that is encouraging me to get caught up.
I am hearing... Grace ready to be taken out of her "office". She's done playing in there and is letting me know in no uncertain terms
Around the house... bathrooms to clean, a scrapbook table to organize and laundry to be folded

One of my favorite things... drinking a hot cup of tea on cold days like today.

A few plans for the rest of the week... making cookies to take to Michigan on Saturday, scrapping, working on some Women's Ministry plans for the next few months

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


No comments: