My firstborn is six years old! She has made me laugh from day one and I am so proud of her. She's becoming a little girl who is creative, funny, brave (see my camp post!) and she is learning to love the Lord. What more could I ask for? So at 6 years old Grace:
- has gone on her first "camp" experience. We are picking her up tonight and I expect either one of two things- she doesn't stop talking the whole ride home or she immediately conks out and is asleep the whole time. :)
- is so so creative. She likes coloring, drawing, making houses, playing imagination with her toys. etc. She often recruits Graham to be part of her play
- loves loves her baby brother and has a love/hate relationship with Graham. Ha! No, they get along well for the most part and she does take care of him
- likes to read books and can happily sit and do this for quite a while
- loves strawberries, Dad's cereal (peanut butter crunch!), Hello Kitty, and her Julie doll.
- likes watching the Avatar and Littlest Pet Shop cartoons
- is great about helping dad at camp and likes to do building checks with him
- likes to swing
- loves caterpillars!
- is super social and friendly. We were in NW this week and she could hardly wait to start visiting people!
- very much likes to know what's going on. "what are we doing next? What's after that? What now?"... etc!
- has my fair skin and the cutest freckles across her nose and cheeks.
- has lost two teeth and swears she has another one loose.
- Wants to be a babysitter when she grows up (with no kids of her own. ha!)
I love this spunky, energetic, take charge, full of life little girl! Happy 6 years Sis.