Last week we celebrated 5 months of Gavin.
At 5 months Gavin is:
- learning so much it's interrupting his sleep! He's had a few rough weeks of naps and nighttime but he's slowly getting it straightened out.
- still sleeps swaddled. It's frustrating when he gets flipped over but he hates to not be swaddled. We are working on a slow transition.
- chewing on everything! He loves to dive bomb for his paci, your hands, or whatever he can get to his mouth
- loves his toes! He found them a few weeks ago and likes to grab his feet
- rolls from belly to back and sometimes from back to belly
- still has a high pitched giggle and laugh!