What a difference a few weeks can make! Look at this smiley little guy who is ELEVEN weeks old!
Here he was at two weeks, all cross eyed. Ha!
At 11 weeks Gavin is:
- Sleeping ok, but not for long stretches. He does one 4 hour one and then it's every 2-3 hours to eat.
- Is my biggest baby and is almost out of 0-3 month clothes. He was 10lbs8oz last week
- Is in a size 1 dipe but moving to a 2! We haven't got the cloth dipes out yet because we were given so many disposables but we will use them when we are home.
- found his hands and likes to shove them in his mouth.
- is starting to laugh.
- tolerates Gracie holding him multiple times a day. Ha!
- likes to be swaddled to sleep and likes a blanket over his face. All of my kids have liked to have their eyes covered to sleep. It's a bit freaky so I uncover it as soon as he's out!
We LOVE our little man. He's such a great completion to our family!