Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Through the Lens of a Four Year Old...







These pictures need no captions.  They tell such a powerful story of...  learning how to use a camera. :) These are the pictures Gracie took for us.  I'd say she's got some talent, eh?
~~~~~~~
It's hard not mention Ella when I post... but I want to make sure I'm still documenting the life of our family.  We've had some great moments mixed in with the hard these past two weeks.  Lots of Grandparent time all around, lots of movie time, rest time, even laughter and smiles.  How can you not with two small children?    Today I started crying and the tears were flowing while I was getting lunch ready.  My precious daughter came up to me with the sweetest, most caring voice and asked if I needed a hug and a kiss.  Then my son came up to me and said "mom, sad?"  Those are moments I KNOW God is giving me to show me that I am loved and I believe He is caring for me through my children. Thank you Lord for ALL your provisions and for all three of my beautiful children.  Amen!

Lord, you are my lamp; the Lord illuminates my darkness.
2 Samuel 22:29

No comments: