Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today it's been one week since we celebrated Ella's birth.  I think it's fitting that she was born on a Thursday.  My Thankful Thursdays will be always filled with thanksgiving for her and her life. 

 And I am so very thankful for this little sprite.  She has so much energy.  Her imagination is beyond my dreams.  She is so creative and thoughtful.  She knows this is a hard time for us, and a little hug from her means the world.
And thank you Lord for this little man.  He has taken off with talking and I can't get enough.  He loves to jump and says "watch me mom!"  He is all boy and will throw anything.

I am so thankful for all of my friends and family.  We have been blessed beyond words.  We are being held up in prayers and love by so many.

For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime!  Weeping may last through the night but joy comes in the morning.  Psalm 30:5

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hugs, Shannon. Love you.