Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Project Life Tuesday

Monday- April 4- no picture. I drove to the airport in South Bend to pick up my friend Eva! Her husband surprised her with a week away for her birthday to visit with me!
Tuesday, April 5- No other pictures today but this one! It's called Blueberry Dutch Baby! YUM! Check out the recipe here
Wednesday, April 6- We had so much fun trying new recipes! Eva and her family really strive to eat healthy, good for you foods. I'd like to think we do too, but we have a ways to go (smile). It was fun to try new recipes with Eva. Here she is making fudge babies. Recipe is here
Thursday, April 7- My two sillies.
Friday, April 8-Eva ordered a special pie from a coffee shop in town- DELISH! We celebrated her birthday and her time with us.
Saturday, April 9- We stopped at Target after we dropped Eva off at the airport- Look who got to ride in the front of the cart! I couldn't stop smiling at him!

Sunday, April 10- Today was HOT! I went up in the attic to get Grace's summer clothes down and pulled out a few swimsuits from last year to see if they still fit. She wore it all day and had her own little "beach time" in our mulch. Ha!

No comments: