Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas with the Hartmans

We had the Hartman Christmas last weekend in Muncie. It was so fun to watch the girls play together. Grace had a ball with Rilee and Reese. She talked about them for days afterward.
The girls got to eat at the island- she loved being a "big girl" with them
Opening presents- Graham couldn't get his paci so he settled for his thumb, sucking like it was going to be gone- so cute!
She doesn't stop to pose very often these days!
I believe this was princess jammies from Uncle Shawn and Nicki and girls. We opened it and in about 2.5 seconds she had her shirt off to put them on. Ha!
Graham was my favorite Christmas present this year. (his Daddy said he didn't like the bow on his head, but I did!)
We ended the evening playing a giant (sized) game of sequence. I don't know how they did it but I am sure Shawn and Nicki rigged each game! :)

No comments: