Monday, March 23, 2009

Tub Time


Happy Monday! I'm so glad we are going to get some sun this week. We need it. We are all getting over some slight cold or something here and some bright sunshine will be good medicine. As I type my daughter is cruising around the coffee table, desperate to get to my cup of coffee. Oh Grace, so much time to enjoy caffeine. :) I thought I'd post these pics because she's so cute in them. She LOVES baths. Now she loves them with NO ring! She splashes and laughs and sometimes does a header into the water to reach a toy! She's had sink baths for the last three days and she loves those too.


please note: either her mother or father is WITH HER AT ALL TIMES :)

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh my, she is CUTE!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big- wow! And she is always so cute. Thanks for all the great pics, Shan. Wish I could join the Survivor party this week. Have fun :-)
~Bets

Monica said...

SO CUTE! I love the first pic!

Anonymous said...

What a doll!!! Shannon Y

Grandpa said...

the top pic is one of my favorites. It appears that she is asking dad "are you sure its warm" Great pic shannon