Thursday, March 26, 2009

more to come

I'll post pictures today if I have time. I have MOPS this morning and then we have to head to New Castle this evening. But since it's Thursday and since I am due a post here is what you get...

Today I am thankful for:
  • friends- I really do have great friends. I had TWO great walks yesterday and some great dinner and conversation last night.
  • warmer weather. I cannot wait to get outside with Grace. We'll have so much fun this spring/summer.
  • sugar free chocolate pudding. I'm trying hard to lose some baby weight... that just hits the spot!
  • new things reminding me of old. I went to a beautiful wedding on Saturday. Watching their excitement reminded me of the day we were married and how excited I was. :)
What are you thankful for?

No comments: