Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Big Day

Deanna! You are the best! Thank you for helping me solve my numbers and no picture problem. :)


Here is Gracie's 9 month lamb pictures... It's getting harder and harder to get her to just lay on the blanket for a picture! We may have to go to sitting on the couch holding the lamb. :)

Yesterday was ALSO Shane's birthday! So we celebrated 9 months and 420 months! We are so thankful for Shane. He is a wonderful husband and an amazing father. He loves to play with Grace and is so good about helping me out, giving me breaks so I can have some time to myself. Happy Birthday honey!



At 9 months Gracie:
  • is almost 16 lbs. I had her weighed when we got her shots last week and she was 15 lbs and 11 oz. She did have her diaper and shirt on, but we are going to count it. :)
  • started sitting up all by herself. We noticed it when we'd get her up from her naps, and then.......
  • started standing up all by herself! On Monday I went to get her up from her nap and there she was standing in her crib! Now that's how she is always waiting for us to get her. So far I've seen her pull herself up to the coffee table and her play table.
  • is cruising the couch and other furniture
  • can crawl, when she feels like it. She would rather cruise around or roll her way, but she can get up on her knees.
  • LOVES noodles. I gave them to her the other day and she seriously couldn't get enough.
  • LOVES the time change (well, she may not but her mom does!) She has gone down for bed around 8 and is getting up around 7. I can take 7 am.
  • Is getting her personality. That is a nice way to say she's got some attitude. Try putting her in her car seat and she doesn't want to... she'll let you know. Leave her alone? She'll let you know she's unhappy! But she also is starting to have fun playing with us too.

No comments: