Friday, January 25, 2013

Fantastic Friday

 We've been doing a lot of this lately.  It's been so cold outside we've been staying warm and hanging out.
I thought I should add a picture of sister here too.  She loved wearing Grandma Shirley's hat around the camp house.  She's also adopted a blanket given to Ella.  It's kind of replacing her beloved chi chi (we call her lovey a chi-chi, yes, I know what chi chi means in spanish!  We called it that because it's written on the tag!)

Shane was gone for a week.... and... we survived!  It was a good week. He had some time away, and I started focusing on eating right and exercising.  It's such a mind battle for me, but I had success this past week and that feels good. I'm hoping to continue that trend for me.  It's so easy for me to eat when I'm happy, sad, lonely, bored, you name it!  I'm praying the results keep showing and that they will be motivation for me.

Happy Friday!

No comments: