Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday is here...

 This is for you Uncle Shawn.  :)  Still trying to get that "framer"
 Here is my model as I learn my new camera.  She doesn't care to sit still for me too often.
 And my birthday boy!  We celebrated his special day last week and are having a campfire tonight to celebrate again (because who doesn't love extended celebrations?)
 I love my family.
 Two

Today I am thankful for
-the three people in the pictures above.
-a great week full of progress and plans
-Friday. Enough said

It's funny how things ebb and flow.  I'm a bit weepy and sad this afternoon, but God is good and my husband's listening ear has been my comfort.  That and the smores I'm going to eat tonight.  ha!


Set your minds on things above not earthly things
Colossians 3:2

No comments: