Sunday, September 23, 2012

Brown County


Hang on everyone.  I usually pick 3 or 4 pictures to put on a post but I couldn't pick for this one so it's filled with photos from our fun day.


If you haven't been to Nashville (Indiana), GO!  It's a great town and so beautiful this time of the year.  The leaves haven't really started turning yet but everyone has begun decorating for fall!  The kids LOVE this big stuffed dog at one of the stores.
Ok, so these stores may not be really kid friendly.  We spent a lot of time keeping Graham from touching things.  He has developed this habit of just dropping when he doesn't get his way.  Here he did it because we told him "no".  I took a picture before I went and scooped him up!


This is is for your Grandma Shirley!
This is in front of the Artist Colony Inn.  I think I'd like to make this a tradition to get their pictures here. 

ha!  Shane bent down to get a drink and then Sis wanted one too!
Back at camp, Gracie was helping Shane and she found a caterpillar.  She was so excited!  The day before she had a grasshopper friend.  I love that she likes bugs. :)
Brother kept getting a little too close with the magnifying glass.  Poor bug almost got squished countless times!
And time with Daddy in the chuck wagon!  You can hear Grace squealing all the way down the road when she rides with Shane.

Counting my blessings today-

  • a walk in the woods by myself
  • making it up "suicide hill" with NO stops!  That's huge people.  This hill is killer. :)
  • talking with Gracie about Ella.  It was sad, but definitely a gift.  

No comments: