- 5 weeks ago (exactly- it's 2:30!) I gave birth to my sweet beautiful girl. I am thankful today for her, and her memory.
- I am so thankful for pictures. I love looking at Ella's sweet face.
- I am thankful for the hug from a stranger. Not exactly a stranger I guess, but from someone I only really know in passing. It was exactly what I needed today.
- I am thankful for a card in the mail. They were the perfect words.
- I am thankful for friends who keep calling and texting and emailing to say hi and check in. I am thankful that they are not stopping even though I may not call, text, or email back.
- I am thankful for coffee in the morning. Amen. :)
- I am thankful for a warm cup of tea when I need some comfort. (now all I need is for my mom to have made it for me- why is it that tea made by someone else is always better?)
- I am thankful for people who love my kids. It's been hard for me to play with them like they need, or even just to "be" there for them. But they are doing good and so many have stepped up to love on them. Grace has been at VBS this week and she's had a fantastic time.
And lastly, I am thankful for laughter. I've enjoyed this post this week sent by a great friend. It's provided lots to chat about (really, probably only ladies will care about it, so Dad and Brad, don't click on it. :) ) Go and read it. Do you have "mom" jeans?! (disclaimer, I am NOT endorsing spending a gazillion dollars on jeans, that's probably why I have "mom jeans" because I will not pay even full price for a pair!)
Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16