Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday

 This is the day that the Lord has made.  I will rejoice and be glad in it!
I'm trying to catch up on pictures....  Here is a great one!  Grandma Shirley took Gracie to the fireworks for the 4th of July.  We got them all ready to go with glow in the dark glasses!
 See?  Don't they look great? :)
 We went to the county fair too.  The kids had a good time.  Well, that's not true. Gracie was CRANKY!  But it was still a memory.  Ha!
 Here are two little men - when you see them you can't help but smile.  Look at my friends sweet little guy.  Can you honestly look at those cheeks and not want to kiss him all over?!
 This is a pic of some beautiful flowers my dear friend sent.  I loved loved them. And I love her even more for thinking of us.
That's right.  My Graham Bradley is a FEATURE.  Along with some lesser known classics. :)

Another friend gave me these great verses and encouraging cards that hang on your bathroom mirror.  They are by Emily Burger Designs.  Go here to see them.  They have a number of different ones.  It would make the perfect little gift to tuck into a card or give to someone just because.  I also would love to get a framed print for my bathroom or really any room in my house.  Every morning I look at the card hanging in my bathroom and it's the perfect encouragement.   Having Scripture or encouraging words around me has been so helpful.

Blessed are those that mourn for they will be comforted
Matthew 5:4

No comments: