Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This is the day that the Lord has made. 
Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Today I am thankful for:
  • babysitters!  I had a babysitter come over this morning and I accomplished so much!  I even went to lunch by myself.  Lovely
  • modern medicine-  I have a lovely case of itchy hives.  No idea why I have it, but I am thankful for medicine to make the itching STOP!
  • a playdate-  We are having friends over to play this afternoon.  That with being out and about this morning will make this day go fast. :)
  • YOU- if you are reading this chances are, you are a loved one.  I am so thankful for the people in our lives who love us fiercely.  We have felt that love in the past 7 weeks and we are so grateful.

1 comment:

Brittani said...

Shannon,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I have loved spending "rest time" today reading yours. It seems to me that our lives have much in common! I would love to chat with you and share about all our little ones....just by seeing Gracie and Graham's pics, I can tell they are full of fun and energy like my little ones. And, I would love to hear more about your journey with Ella. If you want, you can email me at brittanischmidt@yahoo.com and we can "talk." So thankful for your heart in sharing your journey and thankful for The One who carries us both.
Love, Your sister in Christ,
Brittani
www.brittschmidt.blogspot.com