Monday, April 23, 2012

 Here is the rest of Easter.  We hid eggs for the littles to find.  Graham was on it like it was his job.
 I got him the hat in Vancouver and he keeps it on which makes me smile so big!
 Sister did not want to stop for a picture because she was FINDING EGGS!  But I did get a few.
My fam.  I didn't realize how tall my nephew is getting!  

 Grandma Wilson got the kids rain boots.  That means Graham can get in the water now!
 He was a bit unsteady on his feet but after a few weeks he's got it down (minus the falling in the creek and going in water taller than his boots parts)
 4 Grandkids for Tom and Sue.  1 more coming in August!
 Throwing rocks in the water...  Graham only wants to throw the big rocks now.  No small ones for this slugger.
And this?  This is what happens when you have to walk up our driveway.  Some make it, some don't.  Good thing my sister had some pretty flowers!

No comments: