At 18 months Graham: (or 19 months, or whatever)
- is 24lbs! Big boy (ok, I know that some 7 month olds are like that size but he is growing!)
- runs all over! I love watching him run.
- follows commands- he will throw things in the trash for you!
- is a climber. He loves to climb on the table or use a stool to climb on the couch
- says up please, down please, more please (they all sound the same but he does say them!) ball, apple, momma, daddy, bye bye, night night.
- signs "please" and "more"
- is great at picking up! He's likes order and putting things together and taking them apart
- loves loves loves to be outside. He hates to be brought in!
- is a good eater. He is not a big fan of meat but he likes raisins, pears, apples, peaches, grapes, pb&j, eggs, toast, pizza, and he really likes cheese tortellini with pesto!