Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:
  • a MOPS playdate. Grace had a great time playing at a new house with new friends and we had fun talking. Playdates are not uninterruped mom time but they are still nice. We didn't leave to house at all yesterday so it was good to get out today.
  • a healthy body- I'm working on getting in shape and I'm thankful I have good health so I can exercise and get fit!
  • That it's Thursday! Shane's been gone for three days and we are ready to have him home today!

  • coffee- I was given a Keurig for Christmas and I LOVE it! (thanks, Honey!) It's so nice to have just one cup each day and no clean up.
  • Scripture. I'm working on memorizing Psalm 40:5 this month. It's a great reminder about ALL of God's blessings!

No comments: