Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Found the Cord!

New pictures! This is how happy we are to have new pictures to share with you.
This was how excited I was when I found my camera cord in the garage on the shelf by the griddle. Good place for it! Never mind that i just ordered a new one about 12 hours before that :)
This is Grace's face when she has another grandma here to play with her. Grandma Shirley is here this week visiting and helping. She saw a blue truck go by yesterday and asked if Grandpa was coming over. :) I think she's liking having more playmates than just her mom!
This is the face of concentration. Of a very big girl using every sticker to put on Big Bird's face, one on top of the other.

1 comment:

Christi.Overman said...

Rats...I was praying you found the cord before you ordered a new one!!!