Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:
  • Family! Grace got to see Grandma Shirley, Grandpa Brad and Grandma Diane last weekend and this weekend she'll see her other two grandparents. :)
  • new things- she loves this hat from Grandma Shirley- thank you!
  • Summer like days- we had a nice afternoon at the cottage. We dipped our toes in the lake and she loved it. She actually wanted to get all the way in!
  • Fun with Grandpa- I don't know how many times she asked him "wanna go outside?" and who can say no to that face? Not her grandpa!
  • My big girl! She got her new quilt this week for her new big girl room and she L.O.V.E.S. it. I can't believe how fast she's growing!

  • Silly-ness. She woke up from her nap one day with her socks on her hands and kept them that way for a few hours including eating lunch that way!
  • Nights away- we had the best women's retreat listening to Beth Moore last weekend. It was wonderful! God is so good to me and to us. I learned so much and was so encouraged, just exactly what I had prayed for. Thank you Lord!

No comments: