Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hapy Mother's Day!

We are so blessed to have three amazing moms in our life. Each one brings us and Grace so much love and support. I can't imagine life without them. My mom lives just a little further away but she keeps in touch by sending us little care packages, and calling to see what Grace is up to. She also is ALWAYS there when I need her. (I know I'm biased, but since I've known her for 33+ years, I do have to brag a bit on her!) Diane has been closer since the cottage is open and we love having her close by for short day visits, something that doesn't happen often when you live away from family. I can't wait for many more lake memories. And Shirley can't go more than a few weeks without needing a "Grace" fix. I love that! She and I share a love for garage sales, goodwill, and great deals. She is a constant encouragement and example for us.

Thank you for all of your love "Moms". We wouldn't be where we are today without you.

love,
Shannon, for Shane and Grace (and #2!)

No comments: