Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday

On our anniversary last week we went out to dinner with Grace and then to Menards because Shane had to pick up a few things (and we do love Menards!) Grace and I went through the garden section and I decided we needed some spring flowers. We smelled them all - she was so funny making smelling faces! We finally decided on impatiens because they were my grandmas favorite flower and they are my moms too. She plants them every year.
Guess who likes to help me garden?! Grace was completely entertained with a few small flower pots, a spade and a whole bunch of dirt.

I am so thankful for her sense of adventure and willingness to be outside and try new things. I'm thankful that she doesn't mind getting dirty (and did she ever!) and I'm thankful she didn't pull the flowers apart! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post Shannon. I love reading your blog.

Tabatha Corn