Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gracie's purse

Ok. Here's what you need to know. At the last MOPS (my mom's group) we brought a tshirt for our kids and we made simple easy little bags out of them. You just cut the tshirt sleeves and glue the bottom and voila- a bag.
So my little gem was not impressed with her bag. She didn't like that it was so floppy I think. She much prefers a paper bag from bath and body works or a little purse to put her treasures. But that doesn't mean she can find a new use for her little bag!
This works much better for her I think. :)

Also.. just a little update for the grandparents. :) We are now 15 weeks and things are starting to show! Funny how with the first one I took belly shots all the time. Not a one this time around. I'll get to it though, when I can figure out how to make myself look better! ha!

No comments: