Friday, March 12, 2010

Dirt

I started sorting prepregnancy and baby clothes yesterday. Grace has been blessed with MANY clothes from friends. I wanted to get a head start on making sure they were all organized by size so if this next one is a girl I'll be ready. And I've had some prepregnancy clothes in tubs since I was pregnant with Grace! So it was time to purge. :)
I gave Grace some chalk and let her have a ball. She loved playing with it.
She also liked putting it on her face! Can you see it in this picture? Her lips are a beautiful color of pink, blue, and purple.
We were outside probably too long. It started sprinkling and while we were dry in the garage, Grace ventured out to the driveway. And sat down. And got very very dirty. Then touched her face.
So to add to the colors of chalk we had a nice brown/black going on.
Here she is showing you her face and hands before her bath!




No comments: