Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:
  • my MOPS group.  I am enjoying meeting these ladies and getting to know new people.
  • Tuesday night Bible Study.  It gets me out of the house for some "me time" and I am learning so much about the Psalms of Ascent and getting closer to Him.
  • Grace's fun exploring spirit.  She's busy and I know she's learning new things every day.
  • being able to stay home with her.  I love this chance.  there are days that I'm so ready for Shane to come home but I love watching her play and learn and grow.

  • And for those days when I can't wait for Shane to come home?  I'm thankful for PBS.  Grace has discovered TV.  I love it.  You can call me a bad mom, think it, or whatever, but that half hour before he comes and I'm trying to cook dinner are hard.  She wants to be WITH ME.  Like in my arms.  So PBS is saving the day.  I'll try not to abuse this privilege but let me tell you, it's great!
PS- notice that baby in her arms?  She carries it everywhere!

No comments: