Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day

so this one doesn't have anything to do with valentines. I just thought it was funny how she was standing.
BUT this one does! this is what I made for valentines day! You didn't get one you say? That's because they were A PAIN TO MAKE! :) I'm not one to brag but they did turn out very cute (ha ha, that's an inside joke!)

ok, can someone please tell me again how to move pictures? this is not the order I uploaded them. I've tried cutting and pasting and that does't work. I've tried dragging... And while you are at it, can you tell me why I can only ever post 5 pictures in one post?


I won't talk about the first round where I messed up all the faces, or about the part where I was kneeding and kneeding F.O.R.E.V.E.R. or about the ones I dropped (see example above)


but 6 of them turned out and they went to some sweet friends who live nearby! Happy Valentines!




No comments: