Tuesday, February 24, 2009

P.S.

I totally am a blogger. I resisted it for so long, but it's who I am... I'm also a blog stalker but that's another story (smile). I realized it when I started adding a "few things" to the blog today... So check out some of the changes... Gracie's age, a tracker of how many visitors I have, and some of the blogs I read. I'll add to them but seriously there are too many. :) Yes, I do take care of my daughter during the day AND manage to keep a (somewhat) clean house in addition to keeping up on all my blogs. But want to know about more? Just ask!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I am with you on the blogging stalking sista!! You got me hooked, so I am blaming you :)heehee

Jessica Stock said...

ME TOO! Hate it, because now it's one more thing to feel guilty about but I just can't stop!!!!! love you! little gracie needs to be in my lap. right now. we'll have to compare blogs we read sometime! while I hold Gracie :)