* has two bottom teeth, two top teeth and two more on their way (on top)
* can army crawl to get where she wants. (still need to get pictures of it!)
* weighs 14 lbs 6 oz as of yesterday when we went to visit our favorite lactation consultant, Naomi-LOVE her!
* eats toast, puffs, and crackers with her hands. She's getting very good at aiming in her mouth
* says dadadada a lot. Shane likes to think she is calling him.
* sleeps all through the night, but is an early riser. Up by 5:30-6:30 EVERY DAY
* can move herself from sitting to reach something that she wants and doesn't fall over.
* is starting to "want" to go to bed. When we take her in her room at night we "dance" with her for a minute or so. She is starting to just reach for her bed and her chi-chi. :) (no more lame dancing with us!)
PS- Look "aunt" jodi at who is FINALLY fitting into her 6-9 months clothes! :)