This week, I'm a bit off. I've been walking through this time a year ago in my head, knowing that in just a few days it would be Ella's first birthday. So one minute I'm happy, having fun chatting with a friend, or reading a book with my kids and the next minute I am full tears and sadness. Throw in pregnancy hormones in there and it's a big mess. Yesterday I went to make cookies and didn't have enough brown sugar and I dissolved into tears on the couch. For brown sugar!!!!!
So, I'm skipping ahead and doing a Thankful Thursday post. I need some thankfulness in my life and in my heart today.
Today I am thankful for:
* cloudy/rainy days where we can put a movie in and curl up on the couch
* ice cream around the table with my family
* a play date for Graham this morning. Grace usually is the one who has friends over. It was nice for Graham to have one come play today.
* Plans with my family to celebrate Ella's first birthday.
* God who never lets me forget how much He loves me.