Tuesday, July 2, 2013

This week

This week, I'm a bit off.  I've been walking through this time a year ago in my head, knowing that in just a few days it would be Ella's first birthday.  So one minute I'm happy, having fun chatting with a friend, or reading a book with my kids and the next minute I am full tears and sadness.  Throw in pregnancy hormones in there and it's a big mess.  Yesterday I went to make cookies and didn't have enough brown sugar and I dissolved into tears on the couch.  For brown sugar!!!!!

So, I'm skipping ahead and doing a Thankful Thursday post.  I need some thankfulness in my life and in my heart today.
Today I am thankful for:
*  cloudy/rainy days where we can put a movie in and curl up on the couch
*  ice cream around the table with my family
*  a play date for Graham this morning. Grace usually is the one who has friends over.  It was nice for Graham to have one come play today.
*  Plans with my family to celebrate Ella's first birthday.
*  Shane
*  God who never lets me forget how much He loves me.

No comments: