Sunday, November 4, 2012

Snuggies and Scripture

 Did you wear footed jammies when you were little?  We called them snuggies.  Graham wears them often.  Grace went through a stage last year when she wouldn't have anything to do with them.  She's turned that around and now likes to be "snug in her snuggies."
I'm up early this morning (the only time DST works for me, up to do Bible Study!) We are learning about anointing of the Holy Spirit in our lives.  Today I read:

"Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come." 2 Corinthians 5:5

The closing of my Bible Study was to thank Him for anointing me at the moment of my salvation for the task I am dealing with right now and to ask Him to help me tap into the power of the Holy Spirit.  I'm going to focus on that today and thank Him for already preparing me to handle this road I'm walking. Amen!

No comments: