Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Project Life Tuesday




I'm not catching up, but I'm not giving up either! I am going to just start where I am and then go.

Wednesday September 14- Dancing in the rain... I loved catching this moment on her face of twirling and dancing.
Friday, September 16- There is a picture of me like this, on the mower with my grandpa. I love that I was able to get Graham with Shane. Gracie would not get near. ha!
Sunday, September 18- I wish I would have got a picture of the little man in his orange vest. This is where he wants to be ALL.THE.TIME. Outside exploring.

Tuesday, September 20- Don't tell Graham no, or he'll melt to the ground like this! I can only dream of being that flexible!
Wednesday, September 21- Sister found a tiny inchworm on some flowers. She loved watching him move around on her arm.
Friday, September 23-North Carolina! I went down with Jodi and Joanne to spend time with Nicole. We had a fantastic time. I'm not sure we ever stopped eating! This was a double baked croissant with chocolate from a 24 hour french bakery. Ah-ma-zing!
Saturday, September 24- At the NC Women of Faith. We were able to hear Ken Davis and Karen Kingsbury on this tour.
Sunday, September 25- Climbing Chimney Rock! (I've been practicing, I said Castle Rock ALL day!) There were a gazillion steps and we were sweating like animals but it was beautiful.
Monday, September 26- Ending a fantastic eating tour of Charlotte and Asheville by stopping at the Sunny Point cafe. If you are ever there, you must stop in and eat!

Tuesday, September 27- home to my babies!

No comments: