Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Where does it go?

Time is going by too fast. Not just the part about my kids growing up, but time in general. There doesn't seem to be enough time to do everything! Time to blog, time to exercise, do my devotions, visit with friends, grocery shop, cook, clean, play with the kids, relax...

So, the blog has been suffering a bit. This whole project life thing is fantastic (I'd recommend it to anyone!) but I find myself saving pictures and then it's Monday night, then Tuesday then the day is done and I'm a week behind. again.

But life is good! Apart from the lacking blog and Project Life, I am feeling on top of things, and getting things done. I'm working part time and enjoying that challenge. I think that I need about a year after having a baby to feel back to myself. The lists have begun and I will catch up. I will exercise, feed my kids, even play with them!

Ok, enough. :) I'm loving this fall weather. We've been doing some great fallish things-- playing outside in long sleeves (graham is fun to watch as he explores!)
climbing fences, running races,
picking up leaves, getting dirty,
playing peek a boo, and cleaning up the yard (ok, just shane and I have been doing that!)
I've made applesauce in the crock pot and next month I'm going to can some with my MIL. Can't wait for that!

Fall candles are going in the house, an orange wreath is by the front door, and the mums are finally showing their colors. So, while I'm super busy, I'd love to have you come over and share some applesauce, or a cup of tea, or coffee. Come anytime! :)

1 comment:

Shannon Y said...

I will take you up on that one! LOL