at 9 months he-
- is a HUGE 14lbs 10oz. I know, some of you had babies that started out pretty close to that size. We are working on fattening him up.
- goes to sleep at 6:30pm and wakes up around 6am (just like his sister did!) He then plays quietly in his bed till 6:45-7:00am when we get him
- loves to eat sweet potato, muffins, toast, yogurt, and cheerios
- loves his daddy-when daddy grins at him he can't help but smile so big!
- is wearing 6-9 month clothes (the shorts fall of though!) and size 3 dipes. We use cloth when we are at home during the day and disposable when we are out or at night
- often sits with his feet crossed like this. Isn't it so sweet?!
- is so very close to crawling. He has lunged forward a few times but never gotten more than that. He is good at scooting where he wants to go though
- learned how to clap yesterday! He took his first big boy bath with Grace (pics to come) I've been practicing all day to try to get him to do it again.
- is so very sweet. He's a mama's boy and I love it.