Dear Graham- you are one week old. Today I would have taken your picture with a sock monkey, starting weekly pictures to watch you grow. Instead I took your picture with a blue light for your jaundice. We are back in the hospital to get your numbers down. Here is a look at your first week-
Grace loved visiting you in the hospital. Whenever someone comes into the room she points to you and says "that's Graham"
You had lots of visitors!- Kristi
Dave and Jamal.
Christi- (you'll love playing with Ian soon!)
Kelsey, Ryan, Sophie and Oliver. They are our neighbors and friends. Grace loves playing with them and I know they can't wait to teach you lots of things too.
Jodie and Joanne
Grandma Wilson, Aunt Michelle and Mommy
At one week you:
- have had a total of 4 extra hospital nights (counting tonight) and we are praying that's the last!
- have been a bit slow to eat but you're coming around :)
- had a great "explosion" on the nurse today. She was changing your dipe and you just kept going and going andgoing... all over her and your crib!
- get the cutest wrinkly forehead
- purse your lips just so when you're trying to get comfortable. Love it
- Have peed on Mommy two times!
at home with your light pad (before we had to come back to the hospital)
You are a great baby and have been sleeping a lot. Part of that is because of the extra bilirubin but I'm also claiming that you're just going to be a champion sleeper!
snuggling with Grandpa and Grace.