Grace turned 6 months old December 10th (on her Grandpa H's birthday!) As of yesterday she weighs 13 lbs 4 oz. and is 24 inches long. She's only in the 4th percentile but she's growing well!
At 6 months Grace:
- is very chatty and loves to babble- her daddy says it sounds like she's calling his name!
- can roll all around and often ends up stuck up against the couch or table
- likes to chew on everything! She loves the remote controls best.
- can sit up very well with support and is getting close to doing it on her own.
- has her first tooth and just last night the other bottom one popped through!
- sleeps very well! She goes down around 7:30 and gets up around 6:30
- eats lots and lots! She likes everything we've given her so far. She expecially loves oatmeal with a fruit mixed in
- has found our faces. She knows she can reach out now and touch our faces, put her hands in our mouths etc. She is grabbing for things now. She's gotten a glass of water, and now reaches for anything nearby.
- SMILES OFTEN!