Friday, August 8, 2008

Thankful

I know this isn't Thursday, and that this blog is supposed to be about Gracie, but I wanted to write a thankful thursday post (like my friend Deanna!) anyway.

I am thankful for:

* sleep. If it comes in a nap, or a few hours, or 6 (whoohoo!), I am thankful for it. I have been feeling so much more like myself in the past few weeks

* that Gracie's fussy stage ended. I am sure I'll see much more of that, but for now she's doing great

* for smiles I get from her daily now

* for my husband. He put our honeymoon pictures on a slide show and we watched them after dinner last night "just to remember" :)

* for God's grace and goodness. He has made me for this time and I am excited about this stage of my life

Thankful Thursdays are a good time to remind yourself of all your blessings!

No comments: