Wednesday, July 30, 2008

7 weeks old!

Yesterday Grace was 7 weeks old. We went for another weigh in and she is now 8 lbs 14 oz. She gained a pound in two weeks. That means the Dr. is finally happy and no more going back to make sure she's growing! He was concerned enough to have me keep coming back and to also keep suggesting formula, but she's growing just fine.

Grace and I got together with my Huntington friends yesterday. That's not unusual, I do that as often as I can. The part that was different was that we picked blueberries! That's right. Grace was in her stroller and I wheeled her in the middle of the bushes and started picking. She slept the whole time. I didn't think I even liked blueberries but they are good, at least fresh from the bushes! We picked.. over 25 pounds I think. It was kinda fun! I didn't bring my camera though so no pics to post.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Hoorah for a great weight check!!! I am sure that you are relieved to no longer have that worry looming.... and to finally have the doc off your back, too! Rejoicing with you!!! :)