Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Creekin'

One of our favorite things to do when we are down south is to go to the creek!  The kids talked about it ALL day.  We headed down after dinner. Can you tell Graham was excited?
I am so good at finding crayfish.  Like I can spot them all.  Well, today I failed my team.  I didn't find one.  The sun going down must have kept them hidden. We only found two little ones.  Pitiful.  (we usually get over 20!)
But it was still fun!  Grace did lots of exploring.
We try to remind the kids to not go into water over their boots.  
Someone didn't remember. He actually sat down at one point.  He had full boots.  Ha!

1 comment:

The Saunders Family said...

Have I ever told you about the time my brother gave me a crawdad(what we call then) pincher on a string as a necklace, for my birthday one year!
Yep, it stunk!
We are all having Hartman withdrawal, have fun and hurry back!