Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Life

Life is good. My boy is learning how to color. My girl is learning how to write her letters.
I've been able to use placemats I bought in Haiti years and years go- papaya, mango, avocado, and watermellon (gracie calls it mellon water :) )
Both of my kids like to read. They'll sit quietly with books and sit in our laps to read.

Our family has, in our backyard, beautiful hills and trails and places to walk.

Life is Good.

Joy Dare 17/366 (Count 1000 Gifts in 2012/3 gifts a day)
a gift that made you quiet #54- hubby giving me a foot rub at the end of the day.
a gift that made you laugh #55- dancing to pandora radio/toddler station
a gift that made you pray #56- getting back up the driveway after "trying" to back down it and almost getting stuck.

2 comments:

LisaM said...

love this. we had those placemats in haiti too ...

:-) graham can color!! i'm impressed. hehe.

Anonymous said...

How long are you guys in the Southern part of the state? WE looked at moving to Columbus area one time and the commons did look like a blast! Enjoy your new adventrue! :)

Jennifer Johnson