At 12 weeks Graham:
- is getting a bit of a cold. He is still his smiley self and eating and sleeping well but also a bit rattly. Praying that this is the worst of it and he'll be fine.
- sleeps from about 7 pm-around 2 am, eats, goes back to sleep till around 5, eats, and then goes back to sleep till 7:30 or so. Love it! I'll take him going right back down. :) Next up? All night!
- loves his play mat and grabs at his toys all the time
- sings (coos) with us in church as we sing- love it!
- gave his Grandma Shirley his first laugh on Saturday
- likes to be swaddled to sleep for naps- he sleeps really well that way, but doesn't need it at night.
And... BUMBO! We got out the bumbo seat for this big boy! Stay tuned for fun pictures of that!